Guest Checklist – Your Pet Boarding Preparation Made Easy.
Whether this is your first stay at Jet Pet Resort or your pet has enjoyed us in the past, we have put together a quick boarding checklist to help make your preparation and packing go as smoothly as possible. We know that sometimes you are in a hurry. Taking a minute to read this will help your check-in go quickly, so you can get on your way without delay!
- No Vaccinations = No Stay. No Exceptions. Vaccinations must be up to date and copies must be sent/brought to Jet Pet Resort and confirmed prior to your pet staying.
- Regular Collar – we give each guest a special name tag and we also go on group walks.
- Home Comfort – Feel free to pack your dog or cat’s special or favorite bedding, favorite blankets, t-shirts, etc. – These will be kept in your pet’s suite – unless a clothing item.
- Toys – You can include any special or favorite toys. These will be kept in your pet’s suite.
- Pee Pads – If your pet requires an overnight pee pad, please provide one for each night during the stay.
- Food – Enough of your pet’s regular food to cover their regular meals. We also recommend including a little extra. We suggest up to 25% extra to cover unforeseen extended stays. All unused portions will be returned upon check out.
- Treats – Pack any special treats, and let us know when you would like us to give them.
- Medication – Enough of your pet’s medication (if applicable) – in addition to a little extra. Again, we suggest up to 25% extra to cover unforeseen extended stays. All unused meds will be returned upon check out.
- Check-In Comments – Remember to notify your intake specialist of any recent injuries or illnesses, changes in behavior, or any other last second requests that will make your pet’s stay as pleasant as possible.
- Grooming – Does your pet need a bath, nail trim or grooming? Make sure to ask about it and we can make sure to get it done for you! There is nothing better than picking up your dog or cat that is freshly bathed and snuggling them after your trip – and trust us, they are going to be excited to see you!
Jet Pet Resort provides items such as feeding & water bowls, measuring cups, and leads, leashes & harnesses. We also provide necessary grooming equipment and we have all the doggy doo bags we can handle. We appreciate the thoroughness, but we ask that you do not pack any of these items.
If you have any further questions or special requests please do not hesitate to contact our front desk by telephone (604-238-7387) Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 5PM and on Sunday’s from 11AM to 5PM. Of course you can always ask us anything through email at info@JetPetResort.com.
Remember to check Facebook every day for our guest picture album! We encourage you to interact with us, ‘like’ and ‘share’ our pictures, make comments, and ask questions.
Enjoy Your Trip:
We thank you for choosing Jet Pet Resort. Remember, we are here to give you peace of mind while you are away from your cat or dog, and to give your pet a fun-filled vacation of their own. Each pet is special and is treated as if they were our own. We love what we do, and we do it better than anyone else in Vancouver. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for a speedy reply!