Holiday Checklist – Making Your Preparation For Boarding Easier
Whether this is your first stay at Jet Pet Resort or your pet has enjoyed us in the past, we thought that given the hectic nature of the holiday season it would be a good idea to help our holiday visitors out with a quick packing reminder checklist. This should help to make your pet’s check-in and stay with us go as smoothly as possible.
- Vaccinations must be up to date and copies must be sent/brought to Jet Pet Resort.
- Regular collar – we give each guest a special name tag and we also go on group walks.
- Special or favorite bedding, favorite blankets, t-shirts, etc. are packed – These will be kept in your pet’s suite – unless a clothing item.
- Special or favorite toys. These will be kept in your pet’s suite.
- If your pet requires an overnight pee pad, please provide one per each night during the stay.
- Enough of your pet’s regular food to cover their regular meals – in addition to a little extra. We suggest up to 25% extra to cover unforeseen extended stays. All unused portions will be returned upon check out.
- Pack any other special treats, and let us know when you would like us to give them.
- Enough of your pet’s medication (if applicable) – in addition to a little extra. Again, we suggest up to 25% extra to cover unforeseen extended stays. All unused portions will be returned upon check out.
- Remember to notify your intake specialist of any recent injuries or illnesses, changes in behavior, or any other last second requests that will make your pet’s stay as pleasant as possible.
- Does your pet need a bath, nail trim or grooming? Make sure to ask about it and we can make sure to get it done for you!
Please note that Jet Pet Resort provides items such as feeding & water bowls, measuring cups, leads and harnesses. We also provide necessary grooming equipment and we have all the doggy bags we can handle. We appreciate the thoroughness, but we ask that you do not pack any of these items.
If you have any further questions or special requests please do not hesitate to contact our front desk concierge by telephone Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 5PM and on Sunday from 11AM to 5PM. Of course you can always ask us anything through email at info@JetPetResort.com.
Remember to check Facebook everyday for our guest picture album! Thank you for choosing Jet Pet Resort and Happy Holidays!