Boarding Preparations for Jet Pet Resort Made Easy
We know that sometimes you are in a hurry. Taking a minute to read this will help the check-in of you cat or dog at Jet Pet Resort go quickly and smoothly, so you can get on your way without delay.
Some easy things to remember:
FIRST AND FOREMOST: No Vaccinations = No Stay. No Exceptions.
- Vaccinations must be up to date and copies must be sent/brought to Jet Pet Resort and confirmed prior to your pet staying.
Did you fill out the pet profile? This is important paperwork.
- You pets profile is our ‘go-to’ record for all the important information about your pet. We absolutely need this filled out prior to your pets stay. If you haven’t done it by drop off, fear not, we have a paper copy at the resort that you can fill in. Keep in mind that it is always easier to do it online prior to dropping your pet off!
Food – Enough of your pet’s regular food to cover their regular meals.
- We also recommend including a little extra. We suggest up to 25% extra to cover unforeseen extended stays. All unused portions will be returned upon check out.
Treats – Pack any special pet treats, and let us know when you would like us to give them.
Medication – Enough of your pet’s medication (if applicable) – in addition to a little extra.
- Again, we suggest up to 25% extra to cover unforeseen extended stays. All unused medications will be returned upon check out.
Pee Pads – If your pet requires an overnight pee pad, please provide one for each night during your pets stay with us.
Regular Collar – we give each guest a special name tag and we also go on group walks.
Home Comfort – Feel free to pack your dog or cat’s special or favorite bedding.
- Also favorite blankets, t-shirts, etc. – These will be kept in your pet’s suite – unless a clothing item such as a doggie jacket or dog sweater that is to be worn.
Toys – You can include any special or favorite toys.
- Your dog or cats toys will be kept in your pet’s suite so other pets do not play with them or take them away.
Check In Comments – Have a quick talk with your in take specialist.
- Remember to notify them of any recent injuries or illnesses, changes in behavior, or any ask about any other last second requests that will make your pet’s stay as pleasant as possible.
Go Home Grooming – Does your pet need a bath or maybe a nail trim before they head home?
- Make sure to ask about it and we get it done for you! There is nothing better than picking up your dog or cat that is freshly bathed and snuggling them after your trip – and trust us, they are going to be excited to see you!
Jet Pet Resort is pleased to provide items such as feeding & water bowls, measuring cups, and leads, leashes & harnesses. We also provide any necessary grooming equipment and we have all the doggy doo bags we can handle. We appreciate your thoroughness, but we ask that you do not pack any of these items.
If you have any further questions or special requests please do not hesitate to contact our front desk by telephone (604-238-7387) Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 5PM and on Sunday’s from 11AM to 5PM. Of course you can always ask us anything through email at Hello@JetPetResort.com.
Every day that your cat or dog stays with us he or she will be part of a ‘Daily Album’ that we publish on Facebook. Take a look at all the fun they are having every day that they are here! We encourage you to interact with us, ‘like’ and ‘share’ our pictures, make comments, and ask questions.
Most Importantly… Enjoy Your Trip!
We thank you for choosing Jet Pet Resort. Remember, We create fun, memorable experiences for pets through loving, professional care. We are here to give you peace of mind while you are away from your cat or dog, and to give your pet a fun filled vacation of their own. Each pet is special and is treated as if they were our own. We love what we do, and we do it better than anyone else in Vancouver. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for a speedy reply!