Take That Winter Weekend Getaway – Real Peace of Mind for Dog and Cat Owners
Now that the holiday season is safely behind you, you and your family should look forward to spending some time enjoying a weekend away. Within a short drive of Vancouver, British Columbia offers so many weekend getaways that the options seem limitless! However, the uncertainty of leaving the family cat or dog behind can seem to always throw a wrench in the plans.
That is where Jet Pet Resort steps in. We want you to consider us your pets ‘home away from home’. We are conveniently located at the Vancouver International Airport with instant access from Vancouver and all surrounding areas. Jet Pet Resort is the pet-centered resort, daycare and dog spa for socialized dogs that is specially designed and built with your pet’s comfort, care and relaxation in mind. Jet Pet Resort features 15,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor pet resort and spa amenities. We are the PERFECT solution to your weekend getaway plans – and we offer you true peace of mind when it comes to boarding for your dog or cat.
Whether you are a first time guest or one of our regular boarding enthusiasts, here is a handy checklist to help your drop off go a little bit more smooth.
- Book early – While we have many suites – you always want to book your reservation early to avoid disappointment.
- Vaccinations must be up to date and copies must be sent/brought to Jet Pet Resort.
- Regular collar – we give each guest a special name tag and we also go on group walks.
- Special or favorite bedding, favorite blankets, t-shirts, etc. are packed –These will be kept in your pet’s suite – unless a clothing item.
- Special or favorite toys. These will be kept in your pet’s suite.
- If your pet requires an overnight pee pad, please provide one per each night during the stay.
- Enough of your pet’s regular food to cover their regular meals – in addition to a little extra. We suggest up to 25% extra to cover unforeseen extended stays. All unused portions will be returned upon check out.
- Pack any other special treats, and let us know when you would like us to give them.
- Enough of your pet’s medication (if applicable) – in addition to a little extra. Again, we suggest up to 25% extra to cover unforeseen extended stays. All unused portions will be returned upon check out.
- Remember to notify your intake specialist of any recent injuries or illnesses, changes in behavior, or any other last second requests that will make your pet’s stay as pleasant as possible.
- Does your pet need a bath, nail trim or grooming? Make sure to ask about it and we can make sure to get it done for you!
- HUGE drop-off and pick-up window – Remember – we facilitate drop offs and pick-ups from 7AM to 10PM – and there is the option for extended times.
Please note that Jet Pet Resort provides items such as feeding & water bowls, measuring cups, leads and harnesses. We also provide necessary grooming equipment and we have all the doggy bags we can handle. We appreciate the thoroughness, but we ask that you do not pack any of these items.
If you have any further questions or special requests please do not hesitate to contact our front desk concierge by telephone Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 5PM and on Sunday from 11AM to 5PM. Of course you can always ask us anything through email at info@JetPetResort.com.
Being the ONLY 5 star Vancouver pet resort, daycare and dog spa, Jet Pet Resort is very cautious about maintaining the high quality of its services. From full spa services & grooming and dedicated cuddle times to delicious, healthy meals and snacks, indoor/outdoor play time and exercise fields, the pet care specialists at Jet Pet Resort offer your dog a fun-filled vacation while you are away. Jet Pet Resort makes dog boarding and cat boarding in Vancouver easy!
Remember to check Facebook every day for our guest picture album! Thank you for choosing Jet Pet Resort and take that trip with real peace of mind!!